For over 20 years, Guardian™ has been a leading supplier of chemical protective gloves to the U.S. Armed Forces. Made in the U.S.A., Guardian safety gloves have been battle tested in conflicts around the world. Now, the same butyl rubber gloves manufactured to rigid government standards are available to you.
Guardian Butyl Rubber Gloves are available for purchase online.
Guardian butyl rubber gloves
provide superior resistance for first response, domestic preparedness, industrial chemicals, and laboratory exposures. See Guardian butyl rubber gloves test results.
Available in three thicknesses, each size is available in a lightly powdered smooth or rough grip finish to meet your specific needs for protection and dexterity. Guardian butyl rubber gloves have a curved-hand design for comfortable use.
Cotton inserts are available per MIL-G-3866.
Features of the Guardian™ Butyl Rubber Gloves:
- Solution-dipped for maximum chemical impermeability
- Detect-free surfaces for the highest level of protection
- Extra-long 14″ gauntlets for better lower arm protection
- Choice of thicknesses and sizes
- Curved hand design for secure fit and comfort
- Choice of smooth and rough-grip hand surface
- Lightly powdered finish for easy use