Shipments are made by UPS ground unless otherwise specified. Charges can be made to customer account or added to our invoice.
All deliveries are subject to DPAS (Defense Priorities and Allocations) regulations and requirements.
- Guardian® Manufacturing Company will generally authorize returns of merchandise if:
- the merchandise is resalable;
- the merchandise was shipped within thirty (30) days;
- a return authorization number is obtained from Guardian Manufacturing Company; and
- the merchandise is returned freight paid.
- Returns are subject to an inspection and restocking charge.
- Merchandise shipped by our error may be returned at our expense.
- Credit will be issued after the inspection of the returned merchandise for damage or discrepancies.
- Credit will be based on the original product price minus any payment discount taken. The credit may be reduced by the amount of shipping charges, shortages, restocking charges, and/or damages.
- Return Authorization shall have a validity of 30 days from the date of issuance.
June 1, 1992 (rev. 10/2008)